Distributors serving bingo halls rely on Pull-to-Win to supply fun, innovative, customizable, and profitable seal cards for charitable gaming.
Pull-to-Win seal card pull-tab examples:
What Is a Seal Card Pull-Tab?
Seal card pull-tabs are multi-ply cards made completely from paper with perforated break-open tabs that cover a series of numbers or symbols.
Seal card games are usually set up with instant winners and holder cards. Holder cards have red numbers ending in 13 or 00. The player of a holder card will find out if they have won once the deal is completely sold out. When that occurs, the operator opens the seal card cashboard “seals” and reveals which holders win the corresponding prize(s).
Why Source Seal Card Pull-Tabs from Pull-to-Win?
We know how hard it’s been to source seal card pull-tabs from traditional manufacturers that have dominated this market – until now. Pull-to-Win is here to make it easier and profitable for you.
Pull-to-Win is a division of H&H Graphics, which has printed promotional game tickets since 1978 and pull-tabs for the last 25 years.
What You Can Expect from Pull-to-Win
A Reliable Supplier
Experience lead times in weeks vs. months or years even for exclusives – for all of your games.
Let us know what you need:
- Instant win, seal cards and event tickets
- 1-pull, 3-pull and 5-pull tickets
- Choice of game play, deal counts and payouts
- Choice of graphics: all of which are designed by our in-house designers
- Prize verification codes: we can print a unique alphanumeric code or QR code per ticket and supply you with the master list
- Quality: cards that pop open quickly and are thick enough to hold up in demanding environments
A Pull-Tab Partner
If there is any other way we can help you increase your sales, customer satisfaction and profitability, let us know – we want to be your partner instead of just another vendor.